12th Annual D & I Conference
December 4 - December 6
Academy Health 12th Annual D & I Conference
The abstract solicitation and conference structure have been designed to focus our thinking and discussion on the highest priorities for dissemination and implementation science now and in the future to help optimize health and health care in the US and elsewhere.
Given the breadth of the field and the importance of maximizing opportunities for participants to follow consistent themes throughout the concurrent sessions of the meeting, we are including nine thematic tracks to organize the conference agenda.
Raising the bar on the rigor, relevance, and rapidity of dissemination and implementation science.
- Abstract Submissions: Open
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, July 16 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Abstracts are encouraged for three types of scientific sessions: Individual Oral presentations, Panel presentations, and Poster presentations. A select number of accepted posters may be invited to participate in a poster slam session as well. Priority will be given to abstracts that address the overall conference theme, fit well in one of the conference tracks, and present high-quality data to support abstract conclusions. Authors will be required to select a track for their abstract and must adhere to the format: Background, Methods, Findings, and Implications for D&I Research.
- Individual oral presentations
- Panel presentations
- Poster presentations
- Behavioral Health
- Building the Future of D&I Science: Training, Infrastructure, and Emerging Research Areas
- Clinical Care Settings: Patient-Level Interventions
- Clinical Care Settings: System-Level Interventions
- Global Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Promoting Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
- Health Policy Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Models, Measures, and Methods
- Prevention and Public Health
Learn more about each track.
For more information, view the website HERE.