- This event has passed.
APOS Annual Conference
February 28 - March 2
2019 American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) Annual Conference
The American Psychosocial Oncology Society is now accepting abstracts for the 16th Annual Conference held from February 28 – March 2, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia. The theme of the 2019 conference is “We’re All in This Together: Bringing Together Diverse Perspectives, Professionals, and Programs”
Psychosocial oncology professionals in all disciplines and cancer advocates are encouraged to submit abstracts as part of a symposium. (Individual podium or poster presentations will be requested at a later date.) We welcome research, program, and clinical abstracts, including meta-analyses, systematic reviews, case presentations, and program evaluations. Preferred abstracts will address the conference theme and objectives.
ABSTRACTS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION TYPES:
- Symposium – 90-minute presentation (additional guidelines apply)- NOW OPEN!
- Podium presentation – Opens July 23, 2018
- Poster presentation- Opens July 23, 2018
- Symposia – August 18, 2018*
- Poster/Podium Sessions – September 28, 2018
- Late Breaking Abstracts (poster only) – November 28, 2018
For more information, click HERE.