- This event has passed.
ASCO20 Virtual – Unite & Conquer: Accelerating Progress Together
August 8 @ 8:00 am - August 10 @ 5:00 pm
Unite & Conquer: Accelerating Progress Together
Why Attend ASCO20 Virtual
The ASCO20 Virtual Education Program includes an outstanding lineup of 90 education sessions and nearly 300 speakers from around the world, covering diverse and timely topics in cancer treatment, professional development, COVID-19, and more.
Beginning Saturday, August 8, the ASCO20 Virtual Education Program will be available on demand. The scheduled broadcast begins Saturday, August 8, and runs through Monday, August 10. All sessions that take place in the scheduled broadcast will be included in the on-demand content two hours after the close of the broadcast.
- ASCO/American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Joint Session: Targeting RAS-Driven Cancers
- ASCO/European CanCer Organisation (ECCO) Joint Session: Toward Curing Sarcomas—Specialized Surgery, Disease Diversity, and Emerging Fields of Treatment
- Ethical Issues in Oncology Raised during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Registry Roundtable
- Program Directors Roundtable: The Impact of COVID-19 on Fellowship Training
- ASCO Book Club, featuring Dr. Rana Awdish, author of In Shock
- Cultural Competency in Cancer Care for Military Service Members
Stay tuned for the Digital Program, which will include education sessions, award lectures, and faculty.
Listen to Empowering Stories
Tune in to ASCO Voices to hear personal stories from a diverse group of speakers about physician wellness, the role of race in admissions, cancer education improvements in Rwanda, and more.
- Aparna Parikh, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Ode to Rachel
- Jose A. Bufill, MD, FACP and Alice Cyusa, Michiana Hematology-Oncology and Patient Voice, Stay strong Rwanda! Cancer can be Cured!
- Julia Close, MD, University of Florida, How Are You?
- Kurt Oettel MD, MBA, FACP, Gundersen Health System, Life Lessons from Worm Boy
- Onyemaechi Okolo, MD, University of Arizona, Cancer Center, Two Percent Times Two
Connect with the Global Oncology Community
Take advantage of an enhanced networking platform to chat in real time with colleagues, presenters, and oncology professionals from across the globe. Delve into the virtual exhibits and learn about the most advanced products, services, and technologies the oncology field has to offer.
Maintain Certification and Continuing Education
Earn continuing medical education (CME) credits for physicians, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) credit for nurses, and Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) credit for pharmacists, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points from the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) and American Board of Radiology (ABR).
Delve Into Recent Cutting-Edge Research
One plenary session, 23 highlights sessions, and 24 oral abstract presentations, poster discussions, and poster sessions—discover the most up-to-date science in oncology from more than 2,000 abstracts. Registration to the ASCO20 Virtual Education Program also gives you access to more than 100 scientific sessions and 2,200 abstract presentations from the ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program, held May 29-31, 2020.
Registration will remain open throughout the meeting — you are encouraged to register a day prior to accessing content to ensure that you’ve had time to test your username and password.
Thank you for making a difference in cancer care.