- This event has passed.
SBM Annual Meeting 2020
April 1 - April 4
41st Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the Society of Behavioral Medicine
SBM is a vibrant, multidisciplinary society focused on the role of behavior in improving health. Most of our country’s most daunting health challenges have behavioral origins, and achieving SBM’s vision of “better health through behavior change” has never been more important. SBM members include the nation’s leading scientists and practitioners, and SBM Annual Meetings are the premier forum for the most influential behavioral medicine research. Learn more about SBM and who we are.
Who will I meet at the SBM Annual Meeting?
- SBM’s meeting is the only truly multidisciplinary behavioral medicine conference. SBM’s membership includes approximately 2,400 behavioral and biomedical researchers and clinicians from more than 20 disciplines.
Will SBM have the continuing education credits I need?
- The society offers an average of 28 credit hours per meeting to nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, psychologists, public health professionals, health education specialists, and dietitians.
What do other professionals say about SBM’s Annual Meetings?
- “Such an energizing conference, all of the sessions were wonderful and the focus on translating research into policy was timely.”
- “Overall the conference provided many networking opportunities and allowed me to make some major connections.”
- “As a graduate student, I found the emphasis on mentoring and career development extremely helpful.”
SBM by the Numbers
- SBM’s meeting offers over 250 sessions in more than 30 topic areas, including cancer, digital health, methods and measurement, physical activity, and quality of life.
- 94% of 2019 meeting evaluation respondents indicating satisfaction with their experience.
- 82% of 2019 meeting evaluation respondents reported it was somewhat or extremely likely that they would attend the 2020 Annual Meeting.
- An estimated 2,200 individuals from the United States and abroad will attend the 2020 Annual Meeting.
For more information and registration, click HERE.