The Alliance Program Partners
There are six program grantee organizations that comprise the Alliance. To learn more about each site, click the links below.
- Georgia Cancer Center for Excellence at Grady Health System (Atlanta, Ga.)
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore, Md.)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer Center (Boston, Mass.)
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Chicago, Ill.)
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center (Columbus, Ohio)
- The University of Arizona Cancer Center (Tucson, Ariz.)
In addition, the Foundation has selected the University of Michigan School of Nursing (Ann Arbor) to serve as the National Program Office (NPO) for the Alliance. The NPO will support the program efforts of the grantee organizations and provide leadership in building the Alliance as a national public-private partnership.